Lillebaby Serenity Airflow
This unique Lillebaby Serenity Air Flow Baby Carrier features three settings, narrow, medium, and wide – supporting your child as a newborn, infant and toddler. This customizable fit ensures a comfortable ride through all their early stages.
Handy storage pockets provide convenient places to stash small essentials. Plus, the Lillebaby Serenity Air Flow Baby Carrier comes with a free tote for easy travel and storage. Offered in our Airflow style, this Lillebaby Serenity Air Flow Baby Carrier is constructed with breathable, mesh fabrics to allow for a cooling airflow around you and baby. Ideal for warm climates or individuals that prefer a cooler carrier. The Lillebaby Serenity Air Flow Baby Carrier can be used with children from 7 – 45lbs.
COMFORT FEATURES FOR YOU
Every LÍLLÉbaby Serenity Air Flow Baby Carrier is constructed with Comfort Carry Design to ensure even weight distribution, back support, and a customizable fit for all body types.
- Dense, plush padding on shoulders and waist belt
- Wide waist belt shifts weight to the wearer’s hips and off their back and shoulders
- Contoured shoulder straps that smartly distribute load
- Structured lumbar support prevents lower back strain
- 2-way adjustable straps make it easy to customize fit
- Handy pockets to stash essentials, from pacifiers to keys
- Airflow mesh for cool comfort
COMFORT FEATURES FOR BABY
The Lillebaby Serenity Air Flow Baby Carrier is ergonomically designed to support your child’s natural sitting position, promoting healthy hip and spine development. It is rated hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- Lillebaby Serenity Air Flow Baby Carrier mimics that natural clinging position for infants, also called the M-position
- Adjustable seat allows parent to widen fit as child grows with three different settings
- Fold padded head support up to give extra support to young infants, and down when your little one has strong neck control
- Removable sun hood protects child’s face with extra shade
WAYS TO WEAR
- Fetal Carry: This position for newborns mimicking their position in the womb and may be extra soothing and comforting in their early days. Set your carrier to a wide seat and use an infant pillow (sold separately) to properly position newborn within the carrier.
- Inward Facing Carry (Narrow and Medium Seat/Babies): Appropriate from newborns through their first year. Set your carrier to a narrow position to support your little one from knee-to-knee.
- Inward Facing Carry (Wide Seat/Toddlers): If your child is wearing 18-month to 24-month-old clothing it may be time to change your seat size. Widen the carrier seat to ensure their legs are fully supported in a seated position and not dangling.
- Front-Facing Carry: Set your Lillebaby Serenity Air Flow Baby Carrier to the narrow seat, fold down the head support, and turn your baby around to give them a view of the world. Baby should be at least 6 months old and demonstrate strong, consistent head support.
- Hip Carry: Similar to a ring sling, this position allows baby to see the world while still feeling cuddled by their parent. Babies supported in a hip carry should be at least 6 months old and demonstrate strong, consistent head support.
- Back Carry: It’s the ultimate piggy-back ride and a favorite position for toddlers. Baby should be at least 6 months old and demonstrate strong, consistent head support. If your child falls asleep in back carry, please switch them to a front carry position so you can ensure they have adequate head and neck support.
FIT & CARE
The Lillebaby Serenity Air Flow Baby Carrier waistband extends to 52 inches (a woman’s size 22/24). Waistband extenders are available to purchase separately that will extend the band by 9.5 inches.
Appropriate for children from 7 – 45lbs
This Lillebaby Serenity Air Flow Baby Carrier is made from a hypo-allergenic cotton-poly performance blend. It is machine washable on a cold cycle with a gentle detergent. Hang to dry.
- Waist Strap 24″-56″
- Front Panel 14.5″