manduca XT – it adapts
Whether for a newborn or small child – with the manduca XT, you always have the perfect carrier ready to go.
- Seamlessly adjustable seat width from 16 to 50 cm
- Simple to adjust, without any bothersome snaps, Velcro or strap system
- No unwanted folds
- Very easy to adjust, even when your precious one is sitting inside
- The cushioned leg area protects your baby’s sensitive skin
- made from 100% Organic Cotton
- suitable from birth (3.5kg) to toddler (20kg)
And the big highlight: the back is supported in any position thanks to optimal tautness. The secret lies in a special cutting technique and two integrated tug arches
The spread-squat position is the natural position that a newborn automatically takes when he/she is lifted up.
Your baby automatically bends his/her legs – like a monkey – to instinctively get ready to be carried. We at manduca call this the M-Position, because your baby’s bottom, together with the bent legs, forms a large “M”. M for manduca.
manduca ensures your child is continuously in the M-Position, which is recommended by orthopaedists and midwives alike. The M-Position is the natural sitting and carrying position of a child, as it takes the pressure caused by the child’s weight off the still sensitive hip and spine.
If you would like to rent this item, please fill up your details here: https://tinyurl.com/BCRSG-rentalform